I ordered strawberry hanging planters 2 for 1 plus s/h. Price was 10.00 + s/h OK I was sent some white *** baskets with strawberry

plants 29.95 total charge was 78.60

Like a dummy I returned them with a r/a

a number I finally got

That is far and I have got.

I have tried to email 3 times. No response.

This is ridculous consumer fraud / credit should be contacted for people like this.

I just want my money back. or simply send the product I ordered....

Gardener Choice 81961 CR 687 so Hartford Mi 49057 order #1192989 tv28792 BOGO Hanging Strawberry Garden sets 2 for the price of 1 $10.00 + s/h This is my order 6/12/09

Had an Experience with Gardeners Choice?

Comments

The s/h is what gets you every time. Most companies will only refund the cost of items not s/h. That's how they make money as they can charge whatever they want for s/h.

Dimeo Farms - This is the un boxing of DiMeo fruit farms plants Dimeo Farms "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..." Read more Trugreen - Horrible, will never use again. Trugreen "TRUGREEN over-fertilized and killed large parts of our lawn, especially the backyard. We were interested in killing some weeds in our front yard and our backyard already looked very nice..." Read more Dimeo Farms - do not buy here. Dimeo Farms "http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/7646/ i only wish i had read these before placing my order with DiMeo Farms in hammonton NJ. I have the same complaints as everyone else posting on the site above...." Read more DiMeo Farms - Upick Blueberries Rip Off Dimeo Farms "On 6/26/16 I went to DiMeo Farms to pick blueberries at $1.66/pint. This was my first and LAST time at this farm. I pick a LOTof berries at one time,..." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more